1. The following object is constructed by a system.
2. The following object is the sound of the system.
3. The following object is not a song made with the system.
4. The following object is experienced linearly by us.
5. The following object is not created linearly, its entire existence was determined from the moment it was created.
6. The following object is a finite portion of a supposedly infinite sample.
This system is [L,ily], a generative music algorithm.
Outrun the Synth
Light Music In Major Pentatonic
Comments: This worked out better than expected. Very little editing, these are literally my default Midi instruments.
The Light Music Club is Shrooming
Comments: Major diatonic test.
Cool 3rd Party Tools Used:
LAME Encoder, the best MP3 encoder
FL Studio 12, the DAW that I have
Vroid Studio, the noob-friendly but also expert-ready 3D character modeler
MikuMikuDance, that one thing for things
L,ily is a member of The Unknown Art Project
Jeti, creator of the Enter Command font [https://fontenddev.com/fonts/enter-command]
Procjam, a website filled with good resources for procedural music generation [http://www.procjam.com/]