IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE BELOW, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
In visiting this website (http://enchoseon.com) and other sites on this domain name (enchoseon.com, which will be collectively referred to as ‘The Sites’/’the Site’/’Enchoseon’), such as petakids.enchoseon.com, you give permission for use of your personal information for the purposes (and only the purposes) on this page.
A general rule of thumb is that your personal information is not collected unless you choose to provide it.
Information That’s Collected
Some services in The Sites allow you to conveniently send your email or other information through commenting scripts or contact forms.
Emails are usually not encrypted, so sensitive information should not be sent (we don’t really need it, either.)
Information that is automatically collected does not reveal your specific identity, but it may show device and usage information such as IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preference, referring URLs, device name, country, location, and the whens and hows of how you use The Sites along with other technical information.
In Short: The primary purpose of automatic data collection is to maintain security and operation along with internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Cookies are also used on The Sites. A cookie is a small file that is sent to your computer to allow your browser to remember information about your previous session on a website (like a username and password). Something important to note is that cookie information is only shared with the website that provided it, and no other website can request that (phew!) The Sites also use third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics) to gather this information.
Information about your visit is collected and temporarily stored. The information collected includes:
1. Domain website is accessed from
2. IP address
3. Date and time site is accessed
4. Operating System
6. URL of pages visited on The Sites
7. Referral links
This information may be shared internally or with third-party contractors as needed. Raw data logs are only kept temporarily for management and accountability purposes.
Third-Part Websites and Applications
The Sites use commenting and social media plug-ins and third-party services for analytics, features, and awesomeness.
Third-parties may request your email address, username, password, IP address, and geographic location. Third-party websites are not used to collect personal information and we have no control or access to the personal information you provide to third parties.
Your data may be processed or shared on the following legal basis:
Consent: Your data may be processed if you give specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
Legitimate Interests: Your data may be processed for legitimate business interests, which must be reasonably necessary for said business interests.
Performance of Contract: Your data may be processed to fulfill the terms of a contract you enter with The Sites.
Legal Obligations: Your data may be disclosed in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as a court order or a subpoena. Public authorities, matters of national security, or law enforcement requirements also apply.
Vital Interests: Your data may be disclosed where it is believed to be necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential policy violation, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More on Vital Interests
Your data may be shared with third parties (vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents) who perform services for us or on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, and hosting services.
Third parties may be allowed to use tracking technology (such as cookies) on The Sites. Unless explicitly stated in this policy, your information is not shared, sold, rented, or traded with third parties for their promotional purposes.
In the case of acquisition of all or a portion of The Sites to another company, your data may be shared or transferred.
Your data may also be shared to offer certain products, services, or promotions.
Specifically, Who Does May My Data Be Shared With?
Google Analytics, for analytics purposes
Wordpress.com, because I use it to make most of the sites
Sitegrounds, because they host the files
MailChimp, for the newsletter
Cloudflare, for their free CDN
Your personal information is a serious matter. Precautions taken to ensure that the data is secure and inaccessible beyond authorized people is through advanced access controls.
Security measures are regularly updated to protect data.
In order to protect your information, the following is done:
1. Internal access is controlled so so that limited personnel has access to your information.
2. Anyone with access to user information has at least basic knowledge of relevant security and compliance policies.
3. Servers that store visitor information is backed up daily.
4. Modern technologies like SSL, encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords are used.
What You Can Do
1. Request a list of your personal information, if we have any.
2. Request change, correction, or deletion of personal information.
3. Opt-out of personal data collection (recommend using a privacy browser).
You can turn off cookies stored on your machine through your browser, but keep in mind this may impact how The Sites and other websites function.
Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS OF CONDITIONS OF USE – Last updated April 10, 2019
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing The Sites and related software. The materials contained in this web site and related software are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Inaccuracy of Information
The Sites and its components are offered for entertainment purposes only; The Sites shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from The Sites (that are owned by The Sites, some information may belong to someone else) for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the information or software for commercial purposes.
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Sites for commercial purposes.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials (example: Watermarks).
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server UNLESS it is for a web preservation project such as the Wayback machine.
The author of this website and related programs does not assume any responsibility for any use of the content and software on this website.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and it may be terminated by the site owner at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Collection of Data From Minors
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 14 years of age.
We do not solicit data from or market to children under 14 years of age. By using The Sites, you represent that you are at least 14 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 14 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete their data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 14, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access The Sites from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The Sites are intended for users who are at least 14 years old. Persons under the age of 14 are not permitted to use or register for the Sites.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of The Site (or any portion thereof). (E.g. Blocking IP permanently.)
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Except as may be the result of a standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
Terms and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your access for any reason, you are prohibited from sneaking in via a different device, a VPN to bypass state/country laws, etc.. In addition to terminating or suspending your IP, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
If the Parties are unable to resolve a Dispute through informal negotiations, the Dispute (except those Disputes expressly excluded below) will be finally and exclusively resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT THIS PROVISION, YOU WOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted under the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and, where appropriate, the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (“AAA Consumer Rules”), both of which are available at the AAA website www.adr.org. Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Consumer Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. The arbitrator will make a decision in writing, but need not provide a statement of reasons unless requested by either Party. The arbitrator must follow applicable law, and any award may be challenged if the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in United States County, California. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator.
In no event shall any Dispute brought by either Party related in any way to the Site be commenced more than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
Last updated April 10, 2019
The information provided by Enchoseon is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through The Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain professional advice. The information is provided for general entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based on such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of professional advice.
THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
~ CONTACT US ~
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at: